Valid from 08.06.2021.
What are (cookies)?
Cookie is a small file that your web browser stores on your computer or mobile device when you are viewing a website. The cookie collects and stores information about the use of the website, as well as search and interaction with our marketing services. That information allows the website to “remember” your actions or settings, to customize the content, improve the user experience and it helps us to improve our website’s user experience and marketing communications.
What cookies do we use and why?
We use permanent and temporary cookies:
- Persistent cookies are stored in your web browser and / or on your hard drive between browsing and they remain stored until you delete them manually or the browser deletes them according to the expiration data of each cookie file. They allow our website to recognize you when you return to it, and you can track your settings and customize certain products or services for you.
- Temporary cookies expire when you close your internet browser. These cookies allow our website to link your actions during a browser session so that you can use the website more efficiently.
What types of cookies do we use?
- First-party cookies allow us to recognize you and they help us to customize and manage the way you experience our websites.
- Third-party cookies are set by external services often due to the use of an external service provider for certain website functions (such as adding web graphics and reservation system functionality) for advertising and are used to assess the use of our websites through services such as Google Analytics. We have no control over third party cookies, not even when we receive the information from those third parties regarding their cookies on our website.
- Analytical cookies are needed to obtain information about the use of our website and the way visitors use and browse our website. We use this information to improve the efficiency and the ease of use of our website.
- Functional cookies recognize you when you return to our website and allow us to personalize our content while remembering your settings (e.g. your choice of language or region).
- Strictly necessary cookies are required for the proper functioning of our website. These cookies enable web services such as secure login to certain areas and for reservations of services.
- Targeted cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you visit and the links you follow. The information provided by these cookies helps us to customize our website and any advertising displayed on them to fulfill your interests. While these cookies can track your visit to the web, they don’t know who you are. Without these cookies, online advertising will be less relevant to you and your interests.
How to disable cookies?
Most internet browsers automatically support and accept cookies by default, but users can change these settings in order to block some or all cookies.
You can disable cookies in your web browser in the following ways:
f you continue to use our website without adjusting your browser settings for cookies, you agree that we use the cookies described above.
Questions, comments, and requests regarding this policy are welcome. Please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.