Strände in der Nähe von Ribarska Koliba
Just a 10 minute walk from Ribarska Koliba you will find yourself at one of the most famous Pula beaches, Ambrela beach. With incredibly clear water and gradual entrance into the sea, perfect for kids, you will be amazed how, even when it's crowded, you can still feel perfectly calm, breathing in fresh, salty air and enjoying your summer vacation. But, if you find it too crowded, you can always rent a paddleboat, distance yourself from the shore, and just enjoy the perfect view of the open sea or have a coffe or a cocktail just above the beach.
- Type: pebble, rocky
- Location: 750m from RK
- Suitable for: families with small children, elders
- Facilities: toilets, outdoor changing cabins, lifeguard service, Lounge Bar, free parking nearby
- Activities: paddleboats (rent), small floating aquapark (extra charge)
Saccorgiana beach, named after the cove of the same name, is very popular among youngsters because the Beach Bar Zeppelin, located just above the beach, offers a wide range of cocktails, drinks and weekly live music and/or DJ. It is mostly a pebble beach, surrounded by small cliffs from both sides. There is a plenty of shadow under the pine trees, and if you are an adrenalin lover and enjoy jumping into the sea, there is a small pier from which you can go on jumping all day long. Lots of shadow play, gradual entrance into the sea, and small playground are perfect for families with young children.
- Type: pebble
- Location: 500 m from RK
- Suitable for: older people, families with children, youngsters
- Facilities: Beach Bar Zeppelin, free parking nearby, toiletes, sunbeds for rent
- Activities: small floating waterpark, mini-footbal playground, sand playground for kids, paddleboats